Company: Microsoft Corporation
Contact: Nestor Portillo, Director, Community and Online Support
Location: Redmond, WA
Annual revenue: $60,420,000,000
Number of employees: 91000
With millions of customers in more than 90 countries, Microsoft Corporation hardly requires an introduction in many parts of the world. Its products and brand awareness have achieved a scope and reach that many companies might only dream of attaining.
But maintaining such a high-impact global presence introduces its own variety of challenges: staying in tune with individual markets, ensuring broad customer satisfaction, and quickly containing unanticipated user issues before they get out of hand.
Microsoft has found a way—using Web-monitoring tools, social-media analytics, and the energy of influencers—to demonstrate to its customers worldwide that it is actively listening to them, solving their issues, and answering their needs as quickly and accurately as possible.
No matter the size or reach of your organization, this study offers insights on how to maintain a solid grasp on brand and product perceptions in the marketplace while driving increased customer loyalty through active outreach and consumer education.
Nestor Portillo, director of community and online support for Microsoft, said his team's mission is clear: "to drive quality of experience and ensure productive usage of our technology in the marketplace."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Move Over, Social Platforms: Niche Online Communities Are the Wave of the Future
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- Four Things Marketers Should Learn From E-Commerce