Companies that have access to a holistic view of customer data achieve better customer service and efficiency, improved loyalty, and more repeat business from their established customers, according to a study by Aberdeen Group and VeraCentra.
Even in a tough economy, high-performing, "Best-in-Class" companies achieved a 91% customer retention rate and increased their net client value (NCV) 6%, while "Industry Average" and "Laggard" companies registered declines in NCV of 2% and 9%, respectively, the study found.
Best-in-Class companies also achieved significantly higher customer satisfaction levels than Laggard companies (88% vs. 32%) while spending less than half the time searching for customer data, according to the study titled Providing a 360° View of the Customer: Better Service—Higher Sales.
Below, other findings from the study.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Three Tips to Turn Initial Conversations Into Marketing and Sales Relationships