Companies that have access to a holistic view of customer data achieve better customer service and efficiency, improved loyalty, and more repeat business from their established customers, according to a study by Aberdeen Group and VeraCentra.
Even in a tough economy, high-performing, "Best-in-Class" companies achieved a 91% customer retention rate and increased their net client value (NCV) 6%, while "Industry Average" and "Laggard" companies registered declines in NCV of 2% and 9%, respectively, the study found.
Best-in-Class companies also achieved significantly higher customer satisfaction levels than Laggard companies (88% vs. 32%) while spending less than half the time searching for customer data, according to the study titled Providing a 360° View of the Customer: Better Service—Higher Sales.
Below, other findings from the study.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Use Customer Data to Deliver the Brand Experience Your Customers Want
- Consumer Trust and Privacy: The Marketer's Challenge in 2020
- From Physical to Digital and Back Again: Three Ways for Brands (B2C or B2B) to Stand Out
- CCPA: Questions of Privacy, Compliance, and Enforcement
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)