Most B2B marketers say customer engagement is a high priority both within their marketing organization (72%) and across their entire company (58%), but they don't rate their company's level of customer engagement highly, according to a survey from the Business Marketing Association.
Moreover, 64% of surveyed B2B marketers say they use social media to engage customers, but far fewer report effectively mining those conversations for insight into customer opinions.
Below, other findings from the 2010 Customer Engagement Survey, conducted by SPSS—an IBM Company—for the Business Marketing Association (BMA).
Asked to grade their level of customer engagement, 43% of B2B marketers give their company a C, but more give their companies a D or an F and than those giving their companies an A: 11% vs. 8%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Turn Initial Conversations Into Marketing and Sales Relationships
- Five Things to Do Now With Your Customer Advisory Board During the Pandemic
- Five Tips for Strategic and Compassionate Upselling in Times of Uncertainty