Many companies are realizing that batch-and-blast email marketing is no longer effective: 46% say they have already implemented automated, event-triggered, email marketing programs and, among those not currently running such programs, 58% plan to do so in the next two years, according to a survey from StrongMail.
Below, additional findings from StongMail's 2011 Lifecycle Email Marketing Survey.
Return on investment in lifecycle email marketing is significant, StrongMail notes, citing April 2011 research from Gartner titled "Top Seven CRM Marketing Processes for 2011." In its report, Gartner finds marketers can achieve a 600% lift in campaign performance over traditional outbound programs via event-triggered techniques.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends