Many companies are realizing that batch-and-blast email marketing is no longer effective: 46% say they have already implemented automated, event-triggered, email marketing programs and, among those not currently running such programs, 58% plan to do so in the next two years, according to a survey from StrongMail.
Below, additional findings from StongMail's 2011 Lifecycle Email Marketing Survey.
Return on investment in lifecycle email marketing is significant, StrongMail notes, citing April 2011 research from Gartner titled "Top Seven CRM Marketing Processes for 2011." In its report, Gartner finds marketers can achieve a 600% lift in campaign performance over traditional outbound programs via event-triggered techniques.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.