Many mobile users are unsatisfied with the mobile Web experience: 18% of smartphone users say their recent mobile browsing experiences have been frustrating and 70% describe their experiences as "just OK," according to a new survey from Modapt and Morrissey & Company.
Such dissatisfaction appears to affect banner ad performance: 92% of surveyed smartphone owners say they are less likely to click on a banner ad via mobile browser than desktop browser.
Below, additional findings from a survey of mobile users (95% reported using a smartphone) jointly issued by Modapt and Morrissey & Company.
Navigating websites (40%) and slow downloads (40%) are the biggest challenges among smartphone users, followed by information that's hard to read or find (20%):
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]