Mobile Marketing: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
The Do's and Don’ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]Laura ForerWith great power comes great responsibility, and that is especially true for mobile marketing messages. Here are some tips on how to make the most of SMS without annoying customers.
The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]Laura ForerThe cost of building a mobile app can range from a few thousand dollars to several hundred thousand dollars. See which factors most affect cost so you can choose the ...
How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]Laura ForerUnravel the mobile marketing mystery with plenty of ideas for how to use mobile to boost consumer engagement and drive more conversions.
The Correlation Between Mobile Page Speed and Search RankingsAyaz NanjiThere is a significant correlation between fast mobile page load times and ranking toward the top of Google's mobile search engine results pages, according to recent research from Searchmetrics.
The 5Ws (and 1H) of Marketing Success: Adapting Messaging Strategy on the FlyCurtis ThornhillTo reach more customers at the right time in the right channels, marketers need to adapt messages for the different niche mediums and channels customers use during key parts of ...
Unanswered Calls: The Plague of Paid Search ROI [Infographic]Laura ForerPaid search results that drive phone contact can have high ROI, but you won't see the results you want if your business is missing calls. Here are eight steps you ...
72 Voice-Search Stats, Facts, and Tips [Infographic]Laura ForerAs personal assistants and home devices become more popular, SEO marketers need to optimize search results for voice queries as well. Here are some stats and tips to get you ...
Local Search: How It's Evolved and How You Can Improve Your Rankings [Infographic]Laura ForerMaintaining high rankings in local search results can be very profitable for a business, but staying up-to-date on local search best-practices is not always easy. This infographic explains how you ...
Mobile App Development Trends in 2018 and Beyond [Infographic]As businesses and marketers anticipate the rise of AI, virtual and augmented reality, and the Internet of Things, mobile will be in the thick of it all for the foreseeable ...
Three Tips for Better Real-Time Mobile Marketing in 2018Mobile marketing provides an ideal opportunity for marketers to speak to customers in the right place and at the right time. See three ways you can use mobile to connect ...
Mobile Marketing: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
Increasing Awareness (and Research Money) to Decrease Cancer: Ben Kaplan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneBen Kaplan, senior director of mobile strategy and product at the American Cancer Society, discusses the mobile strategy that increased mobile app revenue 80% in 2016 for the organization.
Going Bananas for Minions and Mobile: FunMobility CEO Adam Lavine on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneAdam Lavine, CEO of mobile-first marketing agency FunMobility, shares insights from the firm's award-winning interactive campaign for Chiquita Bananas featuring gamification and character tie-ins from the motion picture Minions.
Win With Mobile Games: Kevin Bachus of Dave & Buster's on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneKevin Bachus, co-creator of the Xbox, senior VP of entertainment and games strategy at Dave & Buster's, discusses how the company uses mobile games to stay connected with customers between visits.
Focus on Lifetime Value: InMobi's Bob Bahramipour on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneFormer Gigwalk CEO and ad-tech industry veteran Bob Bahramipour of InMobi offers insight into the future of mobile advertising, the metrics that really matter, and the role of corporate culture in building a successful global company.
The Mobile Commerce Revolution: Tim Hayden Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneTim Hayden, co-author of the forthcoming book The Mobile Commerce Revolution, shares insights into consumer behavior, how mobile affects that behavior, and how marketers can embrace the seismic shift that mobile represents.
Becoming a Social Business: Marcus Nelson of Addvocate Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMarcus Nelson, founder of Addvocate, shares insights into how companies can empower employees as brand advocates (and why they should)!
QR Codes Kill Kittens: Author Scott Stratten Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneScott Stratten's expressed his frustration with QR codes in no uncertain terms. His most recent book—QR Codes Kill Kittens—provides example after example of poorly executed marketing concepts that will make you want to laugh and cry at the same time.
Social, Mobile, and the Future of Sports Marketing: Michelle Andres of the Baltimore Ravens Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMichelle Andres, vice-president of digital media for the Baltimore Ravens, explains how the organization rose to social media prominence in the NFL and turned its official website from a lonely afterthought into the online destination for fans.
Marketing Smarts Podcast: Making the Most of the Mobile Momentby Matthew Grant"Mobile is a behavior. It's not a technology." That's what Tim Hayden, CMO of 44Doors, told me when we discussed the "mobile moment" in this episode of our Marketing Smarts podcast.
Mobile Marketing: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- How to Adapt: Creating a Content Strategy for Mobilewith Christina IngeIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to create device-agnostic content that reaches your target audience and achieves your communication objectives. You'll come away with strategies to tell even the most complex B2B sales story, or engage the most niche B2C consumers, with awesome content—on any platform!
- In this PRO seminar, we'll take a deeper dive into the world of mobile. We'll address some of the most frequently asked questions including how to get past the basics and take the next steps, how to measure the ROI of your campaigns, the most common mistakes made, and more.
- Marketing Campaign Strategies for the Social and Mobile Worldwith Rebecca WardlowThis PRO seminar will help you get your mobile-first plan in place by teaching you how consumers are using their mobile devices to connect with businesses!
- MarketingProfs University: 5 Email Marketing Trends You Can't Ignorewith Loren McDonaldJoin us for this special PRO seminar and kickoff to the all-new MarketingProfs University Email Marketing Essentials and learn how you can meet the challenges of email marketing in a world gone "mocial."
- 8 Triggers that Turn Customer Distraction into Tractionwith Adrian OttLearn how to manage customer time to your advantage with the eight key triggers that drive customer time and attention.
- You'll discover how two innovative companies—ScottsMiracle-Gro and Volvo Construction Equipment—integrate email, mobile and social media to attract, engage and retain customers.
- Five Ways to Integrate Mobile Into the B2B Marketing Mixwith Christina Kerley ("CK")Expert marketer Christina "CK" Kerley will take the mystery out of B2B mobile marketing show you five ways to integrate mobile into your marketing mix.
- Join award-winning social media publisher John Jantsch to learn how to integrate social media, local search, and mobile marketing to generate new leads and deepen relationships with existing customers.
- Think putting your brand in someone's pocket is impossible? Maybe not!
- Mobile Marketing: How to Harness the Power of the Small Screenwith Michael FoschettiMobile is becoming a powerful and personal channel for direct response marketing. Have you added it to your mix yet? Learn how!
Mobile Marketing: Tutorials - tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Get the Most Out of Your Mobile SEO StrategyReleased on 5/20/2016 with Christina IngeIn just 10 minutes, we'll walk you through the most recent—and upcoming—changes that will transform search and enable you to reach and win new customers. You'll walk away with actionable steps to get your site found by your customers on their phones and tablets.
- Take 10: Simple Tweaks to Attract More On-the-Go Mobile UsersReleased on 10/31/2014 with Christina IngeIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn design tips to optimize your mobile site and emails, and what statistics can help you create a satisfying mobile experience for your on-the-go customer. With these simple tweaks, your mobile site can be used quickly and efficiently, and will keep your customers coming back.
- Take 10: How to Create Mobile Friendly ContentReleased on 4/26/2013 with Jon-Mikel BaileyIn just 10 minutes, you'll get some easy tips on how to make your content mobile-friendly and easily digestible for your customers.
- Take 10: Five Secrets of Successful Mobile App Landing PagesReleased on 9/28/2012 with Brian KlaisIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to power-up your social engagement with smart phone users. Brian will share with you five cutting-edge tips for deel-linking traditional web, email, and ad media directly into pages inside of today's most mobile apps.
- Take 10: Three Tips for Creating a Great Mobile WebsiteReleased on 7/27/2012 with Heather ClancyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn three simple and fool-proof tips to help you create an effective mobile website.
- Take 10: Five Key Ways to Optimize Your QR Code PerformanceReleased on 7/20/2012 with Brian KlaisIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn five keys to great QR code execution, including how to use QR codes to help build a stronger brand, how to entice users to scan your code, and how to measure the success of your campaign.
- Take 10: Five Powerful SEO Tips for Getting Your Mobile Apps RankedReleased on 6/15/2012 with Brian KlaisIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn five powerful SEO tips that will help get your mobile app ranked in the search engines.
- Take 10: How to Future-Proof Your Marketing TodayReleased on 3/11/2011 with Michael MillerIn this short webcast, Michael Miller, author of The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide, will give you a glimpse of the changes we can expect to see in six fields of digital marketing.
Mobile Marketing: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- The Post-Mobilegeddon Survival GuideThis 24-page guide will teach you how to optimize your website for mobile so that your home base can be badged "mobile friendly" and earn the search rank it deserves.
- Mobile Marketing Success StoriesMobile marketing campaigns can be inexpensive, easy to execute, and very profitable. See how 8 B2B and 11 B2C companies are using SMS, mobile websites, mobile ads, Smartphone applications, and Bluetooth marketing to achieve huge results.
Search by Topic
- Ad Copy
- B2B Marketing
- Blog Comments
- Brand Ambassadors
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Equity
- Brand Loyalty
- Brand Management
- Brand Positioning
- Career Management
- Case Studies
- Channel Marketing
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Consumer Electronics
- Content Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Corporate Blogging
- Creative Briefs
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Behavior
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Experience
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Relationships
- Customer Retention
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Theory
- Direct Marketing
- Economic Crisis
- Email Campaigns
- Email Deliverability
- Email Lists
- Email Marketing
- Email Service Providers
- Email Subject Lines
- Green Marketing
- High-Tech Marketing
- Hiring Outside Resources
- Hispanic Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Interactive Marketing
- International Marketing
- Job Search
- Landing Pages
- Lead Generation
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead Quality
- Lead Scoring
- Local Marketing
- Market Research
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Budgets
- Marketing Challenges
- Marketing Dashboards
- Marketing Inspiration
- Marketing Operations
- Marketing Plans
- Marketing Smarter
- Marketing Smarts
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Tips
- Mobile Marketing
- New Media
- Online Marketing
- Permission Email Marketing
- Personal Branding
- Positioning Statements
- PPC Campaigns
- Press Kits
- Print Collateral
- Product Management
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and ... by Eric Wanta
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories ... by Thibaud Clement
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time by Kristen Bowie
- Top 5 Lesser-Known Social Media Tools to Improve Your Campaign ... by Lilach Bullock
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content by Trisha Winter