When measuring the success of online display advertising, media buyers and planners at agencies involved in online display advertising tend to place great importance on performance metrics such as conversion, even for branding awareness campaigns, according to a survey from Maxifier.
Among buyers and planners at digital marketing agencies in the US, 68% rate conversion rates as extremely (26%) or very important (42%) when optimizing brand-awareness ad campaigns, compared with 59% who view brand engagement as extremely (23%) or very important (36%).
Audience targeting is key for brand awareness campaigns with 65% of respondents rating the metric extremely or very important, as is the price of ads (57%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]