Brands of all sizes are missing out on the business benefits of customer loyalty programs, according to a survey from Satmetrix: Fully two-thirds of those surveyed say they cannot prove or cannot measure the return on investment (ROI) from customer experience management (CEM) initiatives.
Among the companies surveyed, 40% say their CEM initiatives are unproven, and 27% say they do not know or cannot measure the ROI of CEM programs. By contrast, nearly one in five say their efforts have been strong (16%) or transformative (3%):
Below, additional findings from the Satmetrix Customer Experience Industry Survey 2012.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Use Customer Data to Deliver the Brand Experience Your Customers Want
- Consumer Trust and Privacy: The Marketer's Challenge in 2020
- From Physical to Digital and Back Again: Three Ways for Brands (B2C or B2B) to Stand Out
- CCPA: Questions of Privacy, Compliance, and Enforcement
- Goodbye Funnel, Hello Flywheel: How to Build the New Customer Experience (CX)