Despite the widespread use of social networks among US companies, only 11% have fully integrated social media into existing business programs, according to a study by InSites Consulting. Moreover, only 38% of companies say they share the outcomes of social interactions with the entire organization.
Below, additional findings from the global study titled "The 4 Cs of the Conversation Company," by InSites Consulting.
Among the companies surveyed, roughly one-half (47%) are still in the early stages of social media integration, and 17% are in the process of integrating social media into their business programs.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.