Among some 219 online communities managed by 92 US brands, a dwindling proportion is using a strategic approach to social engagement in 2012, and most have recorded static or falling engagement activity levels, the report found.
Among the industries studied, Telecom recorded the highest activity levels across all brands, while the pharmaceutical industry recorded the lowest activity levels.
Below, additional findings from the fourth annual "State of Online Branded Communities" report, issued by ComBlu.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]