Two-thirds (67%) of online American adults use Facebook, making it the top social network in the US; but, among those users, 61% say they have at some point voluntarily taken a break from using Facebook for several weeks or more.
Moreover, 20% of online adults who don't use Facebook say they once used the site, but no longer do so.
Below, additional findings from the report titled "Coming and Going on Facebook," issued by the Pew Research Center's Internet and American Life Project, February 5, 2013.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things