Can a piece of golden foil-wrapped chocolate be perfect? It can in the social media world, where the Valentine's Day treat Ferrero Rocher topped the Passion Intensity Index, generating the most social love and a perfect score of 100 among eight major chocolate brands, according to the NetBase Brand Passion Index, which tracks the intensity of consumer passion for brands among users of online communities.
The February 2013 Brand Passion index measured Valentine's Day chocolate-related consumer insights around popular candy brands: Hershey's, Godiva, Ghirardelli, Ferrero Rocher, Neuhaus, Cadbury, Lindt, and Dove.
Ferrero Rocher also garnered the highest Net Sentiment score (87), despite accounting for a mere 1.3% of total buzz about Valentine's Day chocolate. Across online communities, customers raved about the golden-wrapped hazelnut chocolates, labeling them the "perfect" gift to give and receive.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things