Members of Generation Z, those now age 18-23, tend to be indiscriminate with their media choices and are more likely than other generations to embrace and trust online communications such as social and mobile media and email, according to a report by Forrester Research.
Raised in the age of technology, Gen-Z audiences know the world only as a digital one—where they can connect anytime, anywhere, and to anyone. They will likely be the first generation to consume more media online than offline, according to Forrester's report.
Moreover, Gen-Z audiences are often distracted with multiple forms of media: 84% multitask with an Internet-connected device while watching TV—using on average 1.5 other Internet-connected devices (e.g., laptops and cell phones).
Below, additional findings from the report titled "How To Build Your Brand With Generation Z," by Forrester Research.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age