Moreover, 77% percent of respondents said that they "showroom", which is to visit a brand’s physical location to evaluate products knowing they will buy online at another time. This trend varies by geography, with respondents from the US (71%) a bit less likely to "showroom" and those from Singapore (90%) more likely to do so.
Below additional key findings from the study, The New Disruption for Brands: A Global Look at Consumer Mobile and Social Habits, which surveyed 4,000 consumers in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Singapore.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Boost Your Open Rates With Messaging Apps [Infographic]
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]