The report, which was based on a survey of more than 400 B2B content seekers around the world, also found that valued content is widely shared within buyer organizations. Some 28% of respondents share content with more than 100 colleagues and 59% forward content to more than 25 people.
Below, additional key findings from the report, Better Lead Yield in the Content Marketing Field.
Trusted Sources of Content
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well