The report, which was based on a survey of more than 400 B2B content seekers around the world, also found that valued content is widely shared within buyer organizations. Some 28% of respondents share content with more than 100 colleagues and 59% forward content to more than 25 people.
Below, additional key findings from the report, Better Lead Yield in the Content Marketing Field.
Trusted Sources of Content
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing, Employee Advocacy, and the Future of B2B: Michael Brenner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips to Take Your Marketing Presentations From Good Enough to Great
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]