The report, which was based on a survey of more than 400 B2B content seekers around the world, also found that valued content is widely shared within buyer organizations. Some 28% of respondents share content with more than 100 colleagues and 59% forward content to more than 25 people.
Below, additional key findings from the report, Better Lead Yield in the Content Marketing Field.
Trusted Sources of Content
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool
- An Analysis of 912 Million Blog Posts: Length, Link, and Share Trends