That confusion is perhaps not surprising, considering that just 26% of agency execs surveyed describe themselves as "reasonably competent" regarding video advertising on social media. Another 40% say they are still "growing their capability."
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from a poll of more than 100 US agency executives. In the survey, "video advertising" was defined as campaigns marketers pay to run, and did not include branded videos posted on social networks for free.
- Agencies have the most experience running video ad campaigns on YouTube, with 63% of respondents saying they have done so.
- 12% have run video ads on Twitter and 5% on LinkedIn.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]