With some 44% of email opens now via mobile devices,* fully 50% of email marketers surveyed say they are optimizing or planning to optimize email campaigns for mobile viewers, according to a report by Experian Marketing Services that provides benchmarks for key email engagement and acquisition tactics.
Among those 50% of email marketers following a mobile-friendly approach, the most popular methods are developing a rich-text mobile version (36%), promoting mobile apps (21%), and optimizing email dimensions (18%):
Below, additional findings from Experian Marketing Services.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)