With some 44% of email opens now via mobile devices,* fully 50% of email marketers surveyed say they are optimizing or planning to optimize email campaigns for mobile viewers, according to a report by Experian Marketing Services that provides benchmarks for key email engagement and acquisition tactics.
Among those 50% of email marketers following a mobile-friendly approach, the most popular methods are developing a rich-text mobile version (36%), promoting mobile apps (21%), and optimizing email dimensions (18%):
Below, additional findings from Experian Marketing Services.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.