With some 44% of email opens now via mobile devices,* fully 50% of email marketers surveyed say they are optimizing or planning to optimize email campaigns for mobile viewers, according to a report by Experian Marketing Services that provides benchmarks for key email engagement and acquisition tactics.
Among those 50% of email marketers following a mobile-friendly approach, the most popular methods are developing a rich-text mobile version (36%), promoting mobile apps (21%), and optimizing email dimensions (18%):
Below, additional findings from Experian Marketing Services.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work