The devices coveted most by consumers surveyed in Brazil, India, Nigeria, and Saudi Arabia are those made by Samsung, which was picked by 32% of respondents as their brand of choice if cost is not a factor.
Nokia was the second most-desired brand (22%), and Apple was third (21%).
Despite its steady loss of global market share over the past few years, Blackberry remains the fourth most-favored mobile headset brand.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]
- How to Use Augmented Reality to Attract Customers [Animated Infographic]