The analysis found male consumers' increase in likelihood to purchase was 13.3% greater than that of female consumers, and households with incomes of $0-$100K were 7.1x more influenced than households with incomes greater than $100K.
Younger viewers were most influence by the ads, with consumers under the age of 18 showing a 37.1% increase in likelihood to purchase after watching the broadcast. Those 45-54 were least influenced.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising