The analysis found male consumers' increase in likelihood to purchase was 13.3% greater than that of female consumers, and households with incomes of $0-$100K were 7.1x more influenced than households with incomes greater than $100K.
Younger viewers were most influence by the ads, with consumers under the age of 18 showing a 37.1% increase in likelihood to purchase after watching the broadcast. Those 45-54 were least influenced.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels