Other key qualities cited by hiring managers include the following: the ability to collaborate across departments/teams (64.6% say that's important), previous marketing experience (56.9%), a solid understanding of sales and marketing structure (44.8%), SEO experience (38.1%), and video production skills (10.5%).
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 522 manager-level (or higher) marketers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Establishing Work-Life Boundaries Is Key to Happiness: Author Carlos Hidalgo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Be Happier at Work [Infographic]
- The Top Characteristics of Successful SMB Leaders
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills