One in five marketing and ad executives (20%) say it has become more common in the past six months for their company to issue counteroffers to employees who have received other job offers, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
That compares with just 5% of respondents who say counteroffers have become less common and 33% who say there has been no change.
However, over one-third of respondents (38%) say their company still does not extend counteroffers to employees who are thinking of leaving.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]