One in five marketing and ad executives (20%) say it has become more common in the past six months for their company to issue counteroffers to employees who have received other job offers, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
That compares with just 5% of respondents who say counteroffers have become less common and 33% who say there has been no change.
However, over one-third of respondents (38%) say their company still does not extend counteroffers to employees who are thinking of leaving.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020