Mobile devices are now the most popular platform for interacting with marketing emails, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to turn those opens into clicks, according to a recent report from Campaign Monitor.
The analysis of 6 million email marketing campaigns sent by Campaign Monitor found that 41% occurred on a mobile device in 2013, compared with 28% on a desktop and 22% via webmail.
This shift towards mobile has been rapid: From 2011 to 2013, email opens on mobile devices increased 30%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond
- Retail Email Engagement and Spend Level: A Correlation
- Eight Tips for Making Email Campaigns Mobile-Friendly [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build One
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know About Email Deliverability