Mobile devices are now the most popular platform for interacting with marketing emails, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to turn those opens into clicks, according to a recent report from Campaign Monitor.
The analysis of 6 million email marketing campaigns sent by Campaign Monitor found that 41% occurred on a mobile device in 2013, compared with 28% on a desktop and 22% via webmail.
This shift towards mobile has been rapid: From 2011 to 2013, email opens on mobile devices increased 30%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019