Mobile devices are now the most popular platform for interacting with marketing emails, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to turn those opens into clicks, according to a recent report from Campaign Monitor.
The analysis of 6 million email marketing campaigns sent by Campaign Monitor found that 41% occurred on a mobile device in 2013, compared with 28% on a desktop and 22% via webmail.
This shift towards mobile has been rapid: From 2011 to 2013, email opens on mobile devices increased 30%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends