Mobile devices are now the most popular platform for interacting with marketing emails, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to turn those opens into clicks, according to a recent report from Campaign Monitor.
The analysis of 6 million email marketing campaigns sent by Campaign Monitor found that 41% occurred on a mobile device in 2013, compared with 28% on a desktop and 22% via webmail.
This shift towards mobile has been rapid: From 2011 to 2013, email opens on mobile devices increased 30%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]