Job recruiters spend only six seconds on average reviewing an individual candidate's resume to determine whether the person is a potential fit for an open position, according to a recent study by TheLadders.
That compares with 4-5 minutes per resume on average that recruiters have self-reported in the past.
The report was based on data from an eye-tracking study of 30 professional recruiters who were monitored over a 10-week period as they they performed online tasks, including resume and candidate profile reviews.
Below, key findings from the study.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]