Forbes is the global brand with the most influential content on LinkedIn, according to a recent report from the social network.
The ranking was based on data from LinkedIn's Content Marketing Score tool, which measures member engagement with a company's pages, groups, employee updates, influencer posts, and sponsored updates.
The second most influential brand on the network is The World Economic Forum, according to the analysis.
The rest of the top 10 are media outlets and tech companies: Inc. Magazine, Microsoft, the Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal, HP, Salesforce, IBM, and Mashable.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Effective Tactics for Promoting Your Content
- Why Podcasts? Why Now? How to Leverage the Power of Podcasts for Your Brand
- How Much Does a Video Cost to Produce? [Infographic]
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World