Forbes is the global brand with the most influential content on LinkedIn, according to a recent report from the social network.
The ranking was based on data from LinkedIn's Content Marketing Score tool, which measures member engagement with a company's pages, groups, employee updates, influencer posts, and sponsored updates.
The second most influential brand on the network is The World Economic Forum, according to the analysis.
The rest of the top 10 are media outlets and tech companies: Inc. Magazine, Microsoft, the Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal, HP, Salesforce, IBM, and Mashable.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- 29 Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills and Avoid Content Mediocrity [Infographic]
- How Marketers Would Spend Additional Content Budget