In fact, Millennials spend so much time on their smartphones that they account for 41% the total time that Americans spend using the devices, despite making up only 29% of the adult population.
In a typical week, Millennial smartphone owners in aggregate spend 765.9 million hours on their smartphones, far more than any other generation, the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]