Some 12% earn less than $100,000; 39% earn between $100,000-$199,999; 39% between $200,000-$349,999; 6% between $350,000-$499,999; and 4% earn $500,000 or more, the global survey of chief marketers (CMOs, executive vice-presidents, senior vice-presidents, and vice-presidents, depending on the top marketing title in each organization) found.
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on 2013 data from a survey of 345 chief marketers from around the world (45% working at B2B-focused companies, 20% B2C, 35% hybrid).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Establishing Work-Life Boundaries Is Key to Happiness: Author Carlos Hidalgo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Be Happier at Work [Infographic]
- The Top Characteristics of Successful SMB Leaders
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills