Half of consumers surveyed in the second quarter of 2014 say they think their local job market will be good or excellent in the upcoming year, a 1 percentage point increase from the first quarter of 2014.
That slight increase was just enough of a bump to put confidence in the job market at the 2007 pre-recession outlook level of 50%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Caught Between Technology and Creativity: Can Marketers Strike a Balance?
- Fulfilled Marketers: Matt Snodgrass Talks With Marketing Smarts About What Makes Marketers Happy [Podcast]
- Five Marketing Tips Worth Stealing From Small-Company Marketers
- 28 of the Best Productivity Hacks for 2019 (And Beyond)
- The 2019 Hiring Outlook for Marketing and Advertising Jobs