Half of consumers surveyed in the second quarter of 2014 say they think their local job market will be good or excellent in the upcoming year, a 1 percentage point increase from the first quarter of 2014.
That slight increase was just enough of a bump to put confidence in the job market at the 2007 pre-recession outlook level of 50%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Transform Your Life Through Small Changes: 'Atomic Habits' Author James Clear on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Take Calculated Risks [Infographic]
- The Most Difficult B2B Marketing Jobs to Hire For
- Live Your Best Life (And Help Your Team Do the Same): Laura Gassner Otting on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Marketing Skills in 2019