The use of mobile devices to access the Internet is up sharply from 2012, when survey respondents said they used the mobile Web for 1.31 hours on average per day.
The report was based on 1Q14 and 2Q14 data from a global poll of Internet users age 16-64.
Not surprisingly, the usage of the mobile Web varies significantly by age: 94% of surveyed people age 16-24 said they are daily users, compared with just 51% of people age 55-64.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]
- How to Use Augmented Reality to Attract Customers [Animated Infographic]