The increased usage is even more pronounced for certain app categories. For example, e-commerce apps register a 278% lift in engagement on average when push notifications are enabled and music app engagement jumps 177%, the analysis found.
Other categories, such as sports and health & fitness apps, register smaller average boost in engagement, though the increase is still significant (36% and 34%, respectively).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]