The increased usage is even more pronounced for certain app categories. For example, e-commerce apps register a 278% lift in engagement on average when push notifications are enabled and music app engagement jumps 177%, the analysis found.
Other categories, such as sports and health & fitness apps, register smaller average boost in engagement, though the increase is still significant (36% and 34%, respectively).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]
- How to Use Augmented Reality to Attract Customers [Animated Infographic]