Mobile video viewing was up 127% year over year; moreover, it accounted for 27% total of global online video views in June 2014, up from 21% in February.
Much of this rapid growth in mobile video viewership has been driven by faster networks, more bandwidth, and an increasing number of smart mobile devices, the analysis found.
Viewing of online video on mobile devices is on track to make up more than half of all online video views by the beginning of 2016, according to Ooyala's forecasts.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Context Is Everything: Disruption and Perceptual Vigilance [Video]
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]