The report was based on data from a survey of 200 marketing executives randomly selected from companies with 100 or more employees, and 200 advertising executives randomly selected from agencies with 20 or more employees.
Nearly one-third of respondents (32%) say they feel most productive between 10 AM and 12 PM, and 27% feel most productive between 8 AM and 10 AM. Some 9% get the most done before 8 AM, and 23% say they're most productive after noon.
Most marketers say they also feel more creative in the mornings: 32% of respondents find the most inspiration between 8AM and 10AM, and 29% between 10 AM and 12 PM. A small group of respondents, however, prefer off-hours: 2% say they are most creative before 8 AM, and 1% say after 8 PM.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020