Among this group of active mobile researchers/shoppers, 59% say they will use their devices to assist in making holiday online purchases, and 46% say they will do so to help with offline purchases.
Women are much more likely than men to say they will conduct product research on their mobile devices to assist in making an online purchase (63% versus 52%).
One-third of consumers surveyed who research/shop via mobile say will make holiday gift purchases directly from their devices—with more men than women (40% vs. 28%) reporting they will do so.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Mobile App Development Trends in 2018 and Beyond [Infographic]