Some 61% of senior marketers say they have some form of mobile strategy implemented or in development, but few believe they have managed to fully integrated mobile into their overarching marketing plan, according to a recent report from the CMO Council and SAS.
The survey of 250 marketing leaders found only 17% believe their mobile strategy is already fully integrated into their overall marketing plan, with an additional 44% indicating that integration is in progress.
Moreover, 39% of respondents say they have either not tried to integrate their mobile strategy or do not have a mobile strategy to begin with.
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]