What are the best days and times to send mobile push messages? How long should these notifications be? What should they say?
Localytics recently set out to answer those questions by examining the click rates of more than 100 million push messages sent by mobile apps.
The analysis found the average click rate—defined as the percentage of users who actually clicked a push notification upon receiving it from an app—was 5.5% across all messages. However, the click rate for individual notifications varied widely based on the content of the messages and when they were sent.
Below, key findings from the report on which key factors impacted message click rates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]