The survey of 1,000 moms in the US who own smartphones found the majority of moms use their devices to get product ideas (55% say they do so), compare product features (56%), get product recommendations (58%), compare prices (68%), and find coupons/deals (59%).
Nearly half (49%) of the moms surveyed say they also use their smartphones to decide where to buy.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]