The report, which was the second in a series, was based on data from a survey of 100 people responsible for influencing or making B2B technology buying decisions (33% influencers; 67% decision makers).
More than half of respondents (57%) said they had looked at product brochures/data sheets from B2B technology vendors in the past six months, the most engagement with any content type.
Other commonly consumed content types include: Emails from vendors (52% have read in the past six months), white papers (52%), competitive vendor worksheets (42%), and case studies/success stories (42%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19