The report was based on data from the Marin Global Online Advertising Index, which looks at over $6 billion worth of spend on the Marin platform. The index consists primarily of enterprise-class marketers—larger advertisers and agencies that spend in excess of $1 million annually on paid search, display, social, and mobile.
Search ads had the highest average CTR in 4Q14, with social and display lagging sharply—in line with how all three digital advertising channels have performed historically—the analysis found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising