Some 55% of creative advertising and marketing professionals say changes in their organizations are not considered carefully and are not well planned, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
Moreover, 53% say their employers do not do a good job of involving employees in implementing changes, and 49% say they do not receive adequate training/information to keep up with industry developments.
The survey of 750 US creative professionals at advertising agencies and brands found the introduction of new internal processes/procedures is the change that workers have the hardest time adapting to (51% rated it as challenging/very challenging).
That was followed by staff changes (48%) and new business directions (37%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- When (and How) to Use Marketing Automation: Katie Robbert on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Data Troubles: What If You're Trying, But You Still Don't Know Much About Your Customers
- Six Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Agency
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]