Some 55% of creative advertising and marketing professionals say changes in their organizations are not considered carefully and are not well planned, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
Moreover, 53% say their employers do not do a good job of involving employees in implementing changes, and 49% say they do not receive adequate training/information to keep up with industry developments.
The survey of 750 US creative professionals at advertising agencies and brands found the introduction of new internal processes/procedures is the change that workers have the hardest time adapting to (51% rated it as challenging/very challenging).
That was followed by staff changes (48%) and new business directions (37%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Is Your Platform-Heavy Martech Stack Costing You?
- The Habits of Highly Effective Leaders [Infographic]
- Upskilling: How Professional Development Can Improve Company Performance and Employee Retention
- Remote Marketing Teams: Benefits, Challenges, and Five Tools to Keep Them Synced
- An Enterprise Approach to Content Management