The report was based on data from more than 60,000 ratings of 800 profile photos. Each photo was tagged for certain characteristics (style of dress, setting, editing, etc.); PhotoFeeler users were then asked to rate the perceived competence (smarts, capability), likability (friendliness, kindness), and influence (industry leadership) of the person pictured.
The analysis isolated the impact of each condition so its effect could be measured independently.
Below, key findings from the analysis.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Transform Your Life Through Small Changes: 'Atomic Habits' Author James Clear on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Take Calculated Risks [Infographic]
- The Most Difficult B2B Marketing Jobs to Hire For
- Live Your Best Life (And Help Your Team Do the Same): Laura Gassner Otting on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Marketing Skills in 2019