The report was based on data from more than 60,000 ratings of 800 profile photos. Each photo was tagged for certain characteristics (style of dress, setting, editing, etc.); PhotoFeeler users were then asked to rate the perceived competence (smarts, capability), likability (friendliness, kindness), and influence (industry leadership) of the person pictured.
The analysis isolated the impact of each condition so its effect could be measured independently.
Below, key findings from the analysis.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020