The report was based on data from more than 60,000 ratings of 800 profile photos. Each photo was tagged for certain characteristics (style of dress, setting, editing, etc.); PhotoFeeler users were then asked to rate the perceived competence (smarts, capability), likability (friendliness, kindness), and influence (industry leadership) of the person pictured.
The analysis isolated the impact of each condition so its effect could be measured independently.
Below, key findings from the analysis.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]