ZenithOptimedia lowered its ad spend growth forecasts for 2015 and 2016by 0.5 and 0.3 percentage points, respectively, from earlier reports, primarily because of the deepening recession in Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus, as well as a slowdown in growth in China.
Nevertheless, the projections for each year are above the average annual growth rate for the last 20 years (4.2%), and well ahead of the average for the last 10 years (2.8%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Is the Fight Against Bot Ad Fraud Succeeding?
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search
- Innovative Business Models for Digital Media