ZenithOptimedia lowered its ad spend growth forecasts for 2015 and 2016by 0.5 and 0.3 percentage points, respectively, from earlier reports, primarily because of the deepening recession in Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus, as well as a slowdown in growth in China.
Nevertheless, the projections for each year are above the average annual growth rate for the last 20 years (4.2%), and well ahead of the average for the last 10 years (2.8%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Steps to Take Before You Launch a Digital Marketing Campaign
- Context Is Everything: Language and Voice in Marketing Messaging [Video]
- Going Hyper-Local: How Sponsoring an Event Can Grow Your Business [Infographic]
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels