ZenithOptimedia lowered its ad spend growth forecasts for 2015 and 2016by 0.5 and 0.3 percentage points, respectively, from earlier reports, primarily because of the deepening recession in Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus, as well as a slowdown in growth in China.
Nevertheless, the projections for each year are above the average annual growth rate for the last 20 years (4.2%), and well ahead of the average for the last 10 years (2.8%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]