The report was based on data from a survey conducted between September 2014 and January 2015 of more than 25,000 US undergraduate students who are taking business-related classes.
Respondents were asked to chose their top five "ideal" employers; the rankings indicate the firms listed most often by the students.
The top 3 employers on this year's list—Google, Apple, and The Walt Disney Company—are the same as in 2014.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Transform Your Life Through Small Changes: 'Atomic Habits' Author James Clear on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Take Calculated Risks [Infographic]
- The Most Difficult B2B Marketing Jobs to Hire For
- Live Your Best Life (And Help Your Team Do the Same): Laura Gassner Otting on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Marketing Skills in 2019