The report was based on data from a survey conducted between September 2014 and January 2015 of more than 25,000 US undergraduate students who are taking business-related classes.
Respondents were asked to chose their top five "ideal" employers; the rankings indicate the firms listed most often by the students.
The top 3 employers on this year's list—Google, Apple, and The Walt Disney Company—are the same as in 2014.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers
- How to Find Remote Work [Infographic]
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs