The report was based on data from a survey conducted between September 2014 and January 2015 of more than 25,000 US undergraduate students who are taking business-related classes.
Respondents were asked to chose their top five "ideal" employers; the rankings indicate the firms listed most often by the students.
The top 3 employers on this year's list—Google, Apple, and The Walt Disney Company—are the same as in 2014.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Establishing Work-Life Boundaries Is Key to Happiness: Author Carlos Hidalgo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Be Happier at Work [Infographic]
- The Top Characteristics of Successful SMB Leaders
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills