The report was based on data from a survey conducted between September 2014 and January 2015 of more than 25,000 US undergraduate students who are taking business-related classes.
Respondents were asked to chose their top five "ideal" employers; the rankings indicate the firms listed most often by the students.
The top 3 employers on this year's list—Google, Apple, and The Walt Disney Company—are the same as in 2014.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020