The report was based on data from a survey conducted in February and March 2015 of 377 marketers (76% B2B-focused, 20% B2C, 4% both).
Senior executives have more confidence in their company's idea pipeline than entry-level marketers do: Some 80% of C-level staff think they have enough ideas to fuel content marketing efforts versus just 50% of coordinators/associates.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]