Some 56% of small business owners say they feel as if they can never be away from their company, and just over half (51%) say they don't have time to focus on themselves, according to a recent report from Constant Contact.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2015 of 785 people running a small business who participate in the Constant Contact Small Biz Council.
In addition to feeling tethered to their business and having little time for themselves, many small business owners say they don't take vacations (43%) or see their family and friends as much as they would like (40%).
Yet, despite such challenges, 84% of respondents say they would choose to do it all over again.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020