The study was based on data from a survey of 204 marketers working at brands, agencies, and publishers.
Some 59% of respondents say professional photography is one of the visual asset types that perform best on desktops; 55% say it is one of the visual asset types that performs best on mobile.
Original graphic design/illustration ranks as the second-best visual asset type for both desktops and mobile.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19
- Social Distancing Is Changing the Way We Write. That's a Problem.