The study was based on data from a survey of 204 marketers working at brands, agencies, and publishers.
Some 59% of respondents say professional photography is one of the visual asset types that perform best on desktops; 55% say it is one of the visual asset types that performs best on mobile.
Original graphic design/illustration ranks as the second-best visual asset type for both desktops and mobile.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- 29 Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills and Avoid Content Mediocrity [Infographic]
- How Marketers Would Spend Additional Content Budget