The study was based on data from a survey of 204 marketers working at brands, agencies, and publishers.
Some 59% of respondents say professional photography is one of the visual asset types that perform best on desktops; 55% say it is one of the visual asset types that performs best on mobile.
Original graphic design/illustration ranks as the second-best visual asset type for both desktops and mobile.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z