The study was based on data from a survey of 204 marketers working at brands, agencies, and publishers.
Some 59% of respondents say professional photography is one of the visual asset types that perform best on desktops; 55% say it is one of the visual asset types that performs best on mobile.
Original graphic design/illustration ranks as the second-best visual asset type for both desktops and mobile.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent Success
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing