How do small and midsize businesses (SMBs) choose their digital marketing partners?
Not surprisingly, some 33% of respondents say price is one of the most important factors they consider when evaluating the digital marketing services/products of a vendor.
Other top factors are an understanding of organizational goals/needs (27%) and the ability to deliver on commitments (18%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends