The report was based on data from an annual survey of more than 7,200 consumers in the United States. Market Force asked respondents to rate their satisfaction with their most recent grocery shopping experience and the likelihood they would refer that grocer to others. The results were averaged to rank each brand on a Composite Loyalty Index.
Trader Joe's took the top spot out of the 14 grocery chains examined, with an index score of 78%; it was closely followed by Publix (74%). ALDI, Hy-Vee, and H-E-B rounded out the top 5.
WinCo Foods, Albertsons, and Sam's Club all made this year’s list after failing to garner enough mentions in 2014.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends