The report was based on data from an online survey conducted in September 2014 of 8,470 people age 18-64. Respondents were ask about how they find, buy, and use smartphone applications.
Some 52% of respondents say they usually become aware of mobile apps from friends and family. Other common discovery methods are app stores (40%), search engines (27%), company websites (24%), and television (22%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Boost Your Open Rates With Messaging Apps [Infographic]
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]