The report was based on data from a survey of 7,890 Internet users in the United States and 8,010 Internet users in the United Kingdom, age 16-64.
Some 20% of respondents age 16-19 say YouTube is the coolest social network/app; Instagram ranks second (16%), followed by Facebook (14%), Tumblr (13%), and Snapchat (12%).
Among all Internet users surveyed (age 16-64), Facebook ranks first (37% say it is the coolest), followed by YouTube (22%) and Pinterest (7%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels
- How Quickly Should Brands Respond to Consumers on Social Media?
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media