The report was based on data from a survey of more than 100 "high influence" travel bloggers selected by the Abbi Agency.
Some 70% of respondents say they get paid to blog, and 40% say they have accepted free gifts/trips from brands.
Most respondents (90%) say they are willing to do sponsored posts on their blogs.
Other key findings:
- 79% of travel bloggers also write about other topics.
- 78% say photo posts are their best-performing content type.
- 53% of post 3+ times a week to their blog.
- 81% say Facebook is the social network that sends the most traffic to their blog.
- Respondents say their top pet peeve with PR agencies is irrelevant pitches/press releases.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 100 "high influence" travel bloggers selected by the Abbi Agency.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 15 Tools to Boost Your YouTube Marketing
- Relationships, Relevance, and Content Marketing for Banks: Shondell Varcianna on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How 'Tangential Content' Can Elevate Your B2B Company's Link-Building
- How to Use Video for Every Stage of the Sales Funnel
- How to Make Product Videos That Actually Drive Sales (Article 1 of 3)