The report, which was based on data from May 2014, examined the annual wages of the 22 occupations with the most employment in the United States.
Workers in management have a median annual wage of $97,230, with workers at the tenth percentile earning $46,000 and workers in the ninetieth percentile earning $187,000.
Computer/mathematical, legal, and architecture/engineering occupations also have median annual wages above $75,000.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]