The report, which was based on data from May 2014, examined the annual wages of the 22 occupations with the most employment in the United States.
Workers in management have a median annual wage of $97,230, with workers at the tenth percentile earning $46,000 and workers in the ninetieth percentile earning $187,000.
Computer/mathematical, legal, and architecture/engineering occupations also have median annual wages above $75,000.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Managing Momentum: Bounce Back From Setbacks and Procrastination [Infographic]
- How to Gain Influence and Effect Change: Four Skills Every Marketing Leader Needs
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives