The report, which was based on data from May 2014, examined the annual wages of the 22 occupations with the most employment in the United States.
Workers in management have a median annual wage of $97,230, with workers at the tenth percentile earning $46,000 and workers in the ninetieth percentile earning $187,000.
Computer/mathematical, legal, and architecture/engineering occupations also have median annual wages above $75,000.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- 2019 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- How a Clean Office Can Boost Your Productivity [Infographic]
- Seven Key Traits of Desirable Marketing Talent
- Are You a Marketing Standout or Strikeout? Nine Tips to Help You Stand Out