The report, which was based on data from May 2014, examined the annual wages of the 22 occupations with the most employment in the United States.
Workers in management have a median annual wage of $97,230, with workers at the tenth percentile earning $46,000 and workers in the ninetieth percentile earning $187,000.
Computer/mathematical, legal, and architecture/engineering occupations also have median annual wages above $75,000.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Establishing Work-Life Boundaries Is Key to Happiness: Author Carlos Hidalgo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Be Happier at Work [Infographic]
- The Top Characteristics of Successful SMB Leaders
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills