The report, which was based on data from May 2014, examined the annual wages of the 22 occupations with the most employment in the United States.
Workers in management have a median annual wage of $97,230, with workers at the tenth percentile earning $46,000 and workers in the ninetieth percentile earning $187,000.
Computer/mathematical, legal, and architecture/engineering occupations also have median annual wages above $75,000.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020